Identify your COVID-19 Masks
Americans across the country have stepped up to make COVID-19 masks by the thousands to help keep us safe from the Coronavirus.
After hearing about shortages of COVID-19 masks nationwide, inspired people got out their sewing machines and got to work hand-making masks at home, the workplace and religious groups.
Iron On Labels are the perfect way to mark COVID-19 masks
- With the name of person making masks
- With the name of the organization making masks
- A permanent way to mark your mask
Stick On Labels are another way to mark masks and other personal belongings
- Stick on clothing labels pesonalized with a name, are easy to use. So masks don't get mixed up.
- Then remove the label to wash your mask. And put on a new label daily.
- Sticky labels are a durable label to mark personal items for School or in Nursing homes
Place your order today
There are a variety of options available for you.There is also a link to stick on labels at top of home page. Any questions, please give us a call (630) 608-2109